Sunday 14 December 2014

Festive season, celebrate in style.

So this is just a tiny post that I wanted to show to all my readers of my works Christmas do outfit. Recently my bank account has been going bizzare because I have used it constantly during the past month or two to purchase prezzies for my loved ones,  but I still wanted a new dress for this occasion with it being relatively cheap.

Personally, I think that the best place to get a sophisticated dress without costing the earth is from Boohoo. Every time I have ordered from Boohoo it has been a pleasant experience and I'm a huge fan of their brand.

The dress I have chosen is a black and white midi dress. It's perfect as it will be a decent length and isn't too "sexy" but will make you feel feminim . For me it's brilliant because people at this meal come from different back grounds and are a variation of ages. No one will be shaking the finger at me for having too much on show!


No comments:

Post a Comment