Sunday 14 September 2014

Punk Chick

Hello Flossy's!

For this post I am going to tell you what a perfect punk chick outfit would be. When I wore this my best metal head friend even said how metal I looked with this outfit. I dont usually inspire for the 'metal' look but with these beauties I couldnt help but create a post.










Both items where purchased by one of my favourite online retail store! The bodysuit gives it a cute look by being off-shoulder, while the leather double zip (FYI, they do unzip) mini skirt which makes the outfit hardcore.I got the bodysuit in navy so my entire outfit wasnt black, I wanted a bit of colour.

For accessories I decided not to over do it. I kept it very simple by only wearing earings and a necklace, all silver which makes the look more sophsicated.
My shoe choice was to wear black leather ankle boots which will tie into the theme of 'punk chick'. Not only do these ankle boots match perfectly with the outfit but will go with any other look your heart desires. E.g if your more of a girly girl, you can wear these with some high waisted denim shorts and a plain white T and they will still look amazing.

Navy bodysuit- Missguided
Leather mini skirt- Missguided
Heart necklace- Warren James
Earings- New Look
Ankle boots- Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment