Tuesday 16 December 2014

Simplicity

This is quick post of a OOTD that I wore early this week and thought it would be a inspirational to my readers who find it difficult to plan/create a outfit that is suitable for school, college or a day out.


For this particular style I have used plain clothing with the exception of the bomber jacket, which is covered in radiant flowers to add pattern, it made the style not as boring and dull. For footwear I wore the Missguided boots that have been included in my previous post(hence, why there is no image!). The colour of the boots match perfectly with the variation of pinks in the jacket.

This must be one of my favs, it's perfect for a busy day at college without making me look like I'm too busy with work than my apperamce and the baby blue crop top is what I adore because it's extremely cute and doesn't show too much flesh. Like I said before it's appropriate for anywhere when there are rules and regulations.

Bomber jacket- Matalan
Crop top- Boohoo
Leggings- Glamorous



No comments:

Post a Comment