Tuesday 12 August 2014

Topshop

One of my favs outfit of all time must be my burgundy crop jumper, burgundy velvet shorts and my leather jacket with white fur around the collar.

And I must thank topshop for creating these beautifuly cosy items. I bought these last December when I was just walking around town. This outfit is ideal for the wintery season. With the burgundy colour shorts and jumper it perfect for the jolly season, Christmas.

For accessories I like to wear I big gold chain with crosses that I bought from new look,( I will take a picture on a later date). Also for foot wear I think black ankle boots got perfectly. I bought mine from eBay for an absolute brilliant bargain. 

This is a outfit that I love wearing and won't be throwing to the back of my wardrobe anytime soon!!!



More pictures will be added soon. Just be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment