Thursday 14 August 2014

Casual

Today I'm writing about a casual outfit that any women can wear at any age,( non-uniform at school or a walk in the park) it is extremely comfortable, cute and stylish. 

In these 3 pics I am wearing a plain white box top with a 3D triangle necklace. I love this top as it is baggy and the triangle necklace makes the outfit pop. It's like the gold triangle is on a blank canvas. 

For bottoms I decided to wear light blue jeans. As you can't get more casual than denim! These jeans pull up to around my belly button/waist,(for those who were wondering). 

For footwear, as I was going with the theme of "relaxed" , I decided that any trainers would go perfectly. Air max 90s in mint and white was the best choice. 

I hope you fashionistas have enjoyed this post and will continue to read my fashion and beauty blog! Love you all. Below includes where I purchased each item.

3D chain- missguided
Top- new look
Jeans- asos
Air max trainers- asos


No comments:

Post a Comment