Tuesday 17 February 2015

Silky smooth skin. And smell great too.

Heyy flossys. 

So recently I have purchased some body scrub, body lotion and body spray from boots. 

The brand is the most famous Ted Baker, and I'm in love! Each product smell absolutely Devine, I will be buying these again...

They have very sweet and strong smells to each product but the body spray particularly leaves a long last scent. I realised this when I sprayed it before meeting a friend in town and when I had visited a few shops I put my hand towards my face and the essence ran up my nostrils.
Also the packaging is super cute with its pink theme. Very girly. It also added a few nice points to my boots advantage card. 

I would recommend this to everyone, as the smell is just perfect.

Chelcie xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment