Wednesday 6 August 2014

Went to Asda for food, came back with nail polish.

Once upon a time I went to asda for something for my diner! Until I saw the most cutiest nail polishes, they are all very vibrant, and even though I wasn't intending to buy anything but food, I am pleased that I looked down the makeup isle in asda. Do I regret it? Of course not!

The colours I got where yellow, orange, blue and purple. Each of the polishes where pastel and if your going for a summer look these are the colours that would tie the knot to you outfit. 

Yes I did get these from George, which only means one thing! They are at decent price. Usually nail paint cost around £3 each, fortunately for me I was able to purchase these costing under £2 each.

My personal favourite is the yellow as it is extremely bright and is the colour i seem to be lovin at the moment. I would recommend to everyone to buy a couple and see what you think! Each nail polish dries quickly, so if you are in a rush you could still make your nails look fantastic.

Comment below and let me know what you think.







No comments:

Post a Comment